[sane-devel] Primefilm 1800i

Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:15:32 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 01:59:18PM +0100, Ivo Schooneman wrote:
> I want to write a sane driver for the Primefilm 1800i scanner.
> How to do this, is someone already working on a driver for this scanner?

I don't know. However, there is no entry about this scanner in the
SANE PROJECTS file. But you would better also check the sane-devel
mailing list archive.

> Is there any howto for starting developers?
> It's a USB negative scanner.
> The importer of the device is very willing to give information.
> Any help from sane developers is welcome.
>
> So, where to start?

Some days before I have answered a similar question (subject: "Re: Sane-devel
digest, Vol 1 #193 - 8 msgs").

If you have special questions, feel free to ask.