[sane-devel] Sorry for the cross-post but it is relevant to both groups

jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:12:50 +0000 (GMT)

Folks,

	I have, with great help from the gphoto group, managed to get my
Canon PowerShot A10 working under gphoto2.

	Now I want to push my luck even further and get this working via
sane.  I've heard that sane supports gphoto2.

	Can someone on either list tell me how this is achieved as I can't
find any documentation for it except some reference to explicit support
for the Kodak DCnn in sane?

	I had been hoping to see some cross-reference information betwween
the two groups (I told you i'm pushing my luck :)).

	Any help/advice gratefully received.

Kind Regards,

Jim