[sane-devel] SANE backend translations: Go for it!

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:31:32 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:36:23AM +0100, mh wrote:
> After looking at the *mo file format, I've just wrote a filereader for those
> files. No more need to generate *qm files.

If this works it's even nicer.

> BTW, there's a small problem in the pnm backend:
> Toggling the "Hand Scanner Simulation" - option should result in
> SANE_INFO_RELOAD_PARAMS
> in pnm.c/sane_control_option/SANE_ACTION_SET_VALUE:
>
> case 9:
>   hand_scanner = !!*(SANE_Word *) value;
>   myinfo |= SANE_INFO_RELOAD_PARAMS;

Well spotted. The same is true for three_pass. I will commit a fix.
While working on pnm, I also used enums for the options because I hate
to remember that e.g. option 15 is the gamma table.