[sane-devel] Reminder: Last chance for new backends for SANE 1.0.7

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:40:15 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 03:12:48PM +0100, Andre Herms wrote:
> >     - primax http://primax.sourceforge.net/
>
> This backend will perhaps never be included into the standard sane package.
> It is not a library like most other backends but a rewritten special purpose
> saned. So the handling is different to the other backends and there is no
> real need for integrating it. It is also much easier to maintain it without
> all the other sane stuff.
> So: you can remove it from the TODO list.

Ok, I will do this.

> But: It would be fine if you could put the driver in the list of supported
> scanners and make a link to the driver page.

As it's not a SANE backend, I wouldn't add it to sane-backends.html.
But there are already two programs in the stand-alone section of the
related page (http://www.mostang.com/sane/related.html) so this might
be a good place.

Oliver, can you do this?