[sane-devel] USB probing

Martin Jelínek mates@amu.cz
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:07:02 +0100

Hi,

isn't this idea a bit obsolete with devfs, where the only authoritative
identification is a device filename (and major/minor numbers may be (in
future) changed dynamically) ?

Well this was non-constructive, but afaik for now, the historical majors are
used.

mates

--
Martin Jelínek <mates@amu.cz>, http://sirrah.troja.mff.cuni.cz/~mates/
	          Astronomický ústav AV ČR, Ondřejov

Karl Heinz Kremer, Mon Jan 14, 2002 at 01:09: