[sane-devel] Proposals for scanimage and sane-find-scanner
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:46:10 +0100
On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 09:49:29PM +0100, abel deuring wrote:
> > Looks nice. Anyone has a patch? :-)
> I just commited one.
Thanks. Now I understand how to do such things :-)
I made a match for the patch for some things I noticed:
- At leat the linux man pages says "#include <stdarg.h>" is necessary
- It also says that va_end should be called. Don't know if this is
- Fixed some spelling mistakes (probably made some others :-))
- Added small docu for --help. I don't know if it really helps, but I
didn't want to make it longer.
- Added a `printf("\n")' at the end. It would be nicer to just use
scanimage -f "foo \n", but this doesn't seem to work. "\n" is printed
What do you think about it?