[sane-devel] Thoughts on compilation

jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:51:22 +0000 (GMT)

Henning,

	thanks for this it made a great deal of difference in the compilation time
and still gave me the results I wanted.

	I know the group have taken the decision to not allow the configure option
to select which drivers are used but I have to say that the reasoning I've heard so
far doesn't stand-up at all well.

	Nevertheless with the option of removing them from the Makefile in backend
I can live with it. :)

Thanks,

Jim