[sane-devel] sane-gphoto2 problems with CanonPowerShote A10 and net.conf

Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:19:49 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:12:21PM +0000, jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> 	Finally, and worst of all, if I attempt to access my scanner remotely
> gphoto2 reports the Bad Parameters error and then saned exits
> taking the dial-up connection with it!?

Huh? This shouldn't happen anyway. In fact, I don't how how to achieve it if I
wanted to. Are there any messages in syslog from saned or your dial-up
connection? Are you using pppd?

To do some testing concerning saned, you can start it manually. First you must
disable it in inetd.conf/xinetd.conf then just try "saned -d5 2>err.log". In err.log, there should be the debug output.