[sane-devel] Acer Prisa 620ST

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:06:10 +0100

Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2002 18:25 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>   I'm attempting to use sane-1.0.3-10.1 with an Acer Prisa 620ST.  An
>   older version of sane worked mostly fine, but the latest version
>   will not scan in color.  The debug output shows:

sane-1.0.3 contains several bugs in the snapscan backend. You should consider
to use sane-1.0.5 instead. For your particular problem you can try to disable
the option "Quality calibration" in section "Enhancement" (in xsane you have
to enable the standard option window to access that option).

Regards,

Oliver