[sane-devel] xscanimage - advanced Options.

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:35:59 +0100

Hello!

I'm new here and scanning under Unix is new for me.

There is my Epson Perfection 1650 Photo working under FreeBSD now (I
had to insert some lines into the kernel sources).

But I have one Question.

I like xscanimage more than xsane, where xsane makes a core dump when I
make a preview scan for transparent media.  But I like also the look
from xscanimage more.

But to scan from the transparency unit I have to change the Button in
the advanced Options from xscanimage.  I have a 1024 x 768 Mode for my
small Monitor and the advanced Options are to much for this page, so the
window gets to large.

I would like to get a new window for the advances Options, so that I can
have two windows side by side.  That would be better for me, because I
dont have to close the advanced Options to start the scan.

Can I do something to get a new window for this options?  I'm not very
familar with gtk...

If someone wants to have a screenshot from that Problem, please tell me,
I'll send it to you...

Martin

--
   Martin on ICQ: 72997139