[sane-devel] xscanimage - advanced Options.

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:51:48 +0100

mh  <crapsite@gmx.net> writes:

> I don't know, whether this is what you are looking for, but maybe you want to
> try the attached patch. It places the advanced options to the right side of
> the standard options (and to the left of the gamma widget, if available).
> The dialogs width should stay smaller than 1024 pixel.
> (patch sane-frontends/src/gtkglue.c gtkglue.diff)

Oh, thank you.  Thats great.  It's not what I was looking for, but it
works as well, it's better than it was before.

There is now much space on the left side (bottom), which is not used by
xscanimage.  So I think it would be better to open a new window for the
advanced options.  A also don't need the advanced options as often as
the other functions.  So if there is a new window it can disappear
behind other windows.  So if the focus goes on the xscanimage, the
advanced options also get this focus.

But thank you.  Its better than it was before...

Martin

--
Virtuelle Jugendarbeit auf http://create.kleinerdrache.org
   Martin on ICQ: 72997139