[sane-devel] TRUST Imagery 2400SP now supported by sane 1.0.8+patches

Eelco linux.forall@wanadoo.nl
02 Jul 2002 12:16:35 +0200

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the driver, man! My Linux box now supports more hardware than
windows 2000 pro does!

About your question:

I used your patch: sane-teco3-20020531.diff.gz (for SANE 1.0.8) from the
website: http://fz.eryx.net/sane/#teco

I only made a change to the conf file because it looked for a scanner at
/dev/scanner and mine is at /dev/sg2.

If you would like me to do some additional testing (what I'll do anyway)
you can always contact me.

Regards,

Eelco