[sane-devel] Unable to access minor data

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 19:14:13 -0400

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

You should not need the -d ... argument as long as you only have
one scanner, and the system is configured correctly.

Edit the file dll.conf and make sure that the "epson" line is
not commented out, then edit the file epson.conf and make sure
that you have an entry "usb /dev/usbscanner0" in this file.

This should make all backends aware of your scanner.

Karl Heinz