[sane-devel] UGEN

Kip Iles kiplandiles@msn.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:05:49 -0400

Has anyone in this list worked at all with Ugen. I am currently working with
a Solaris 9 (on a Sparc SunFire V100) Ugen driver and have written an
application to obtain basic information from the USB device (device and
interface descriptors). I hope to be able to add Ugen support to the Epson
backend and was just wondering if anyone had a head start on me. I found no
information about Ugen in the list archives or from searching the current
backend source.

Who do I need to coordinate with in regards to modifying the epson backend?