[sane-devel] Epson GT-8200U: "Could not send command to scanner"

Steve Frampton frampton@codingstyle.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 03:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again:

For anybody wondering what could have been possibly wrong with my GT-8200U
not working under Linux, I ended up trying it under Windows as well...and
it didn't work there, either.  Turns out there was a mechanical defect,
and I called up my retail store and they quickly swapped it for a new
unit.

Works perfectly under both *nix and Windows now.  Heheh.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, anyway.  ;-)