[sane-devel] New program for generating HTML lists from backend description files

Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:20:33 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 04:32:40PM +0200, Marcel Pol wrote:
> The purple isn't much better then the odd yellow, is it?

I'm not sure. Maybe I'll be looking around on other webpages...

> > Scanners
> >   Manufacturer name
> >   links
> >   comment
> >     model interface comment backend manpage
> >     model interface comment backend manpage
> >     model interface comment backend manpage
> >
> >   Manufacturer name
>
> I'm not really sure what you mean here.
> You mean the page is then "less table"?
> The way it is now, half of the space is filled with the table itself.
> It might be less overwhelming then.

One (smaller) table per manufacturer. So it's easier to spot which
models belong to one manufacturer and we have a bit more space
horizontally.