[sane-devel] HP 7450 C - ADF

Michal Maruška mmc@maruska.dyndns.org
20 Jul 2002 06:16:19 +0200

Rene Rebe <rene.rebe@gmx.net> writes:

> What is your status of buying the HP 7450 C? I read the specs again -
> and if this HP scanner is using exacly this commands for the ADF
> function, there is no problem in implementing ADP during the next
> raining afternoon ...

Ok, after 2 days of problems (due to bad scsi connection, btw: it manifested as
screwed colors, and scsi timeouts), i scan w/o problems.

Now, i'd like to use ADF :)

> Optionally we can spy the USB traffic on a Windows box to get the
> actual commands in use (but I thing this will not be necessary ...)

I'd like to help. If you have some more info, tell me.
I tried your latest code (from 12-07-02) and it seems no ADF functions are
there.