[sane-devel] HP 7450 C - ADF

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:44:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

Nice that the scanner works so far. In some hours I'm off for a two
week holiday trip. When I'm back, ADF should be an one afternoon issue
as long as the scanner uses the commands described in my Avision SCSI
spec.

I hope you can wait two weeks ...

On: 20 Jul 2002 06:16:19 +0200,
    mmc@maruska.dyndns.org (Michal **UNKNOWN CHARSET**) wrote:
> Rene Rebe <rene.rebe@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > What is your status of buying the HP 7450 C? I read the specs again -
> > and if this HP scanner is using exacly this commands for the ADF
> > function, there is no problem in implementing ADP during the next
> > raining afternoon ...
>
> Ok, after 2 days of problems (due to bad scsi connection, btw: it manifested as
> screwed colors, and scsi timeouts), i scan w/o problems.
>
> Now, i'd like to use ADF :)
>
> > Optionally we can spy the USB traffic on a Windows box to get the
> > actual commands in use (but I thing this will not be necessary ...)
>
> I'd like to help. If you have some more info, tell me.
> I tried your latest code (from 12-07-02) and it seems no ADF functions are
> there.

Could you send me the debug output of this backend version with
SANE_DEBUG_AVISION set to 7 (export SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7)?

k33p h4ck1n6 -- René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #248718 <http://counter.li.org>)
e-mail:   rene.rebe@gmx.net, rene@rocklinux.org