[sane-devel] Umax Astra 2000P problem

VOLTZ Stéphane stef-listes@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:52:39 +0200

      I'd be interested by the output of ./umax_pp -p -t 1 , to know how
your scanner is detected. You can also try to put an 'astra' option in
umax_pp.conf (in /usr/local/etc/sane.d by default) :

option astra 2000

or

option astra 1600

    I think your scanner has a 1600P CCD but is treated like a 2000P, or
the other way round.

Regards,
    Stef