[sane-devel] HP 7450 C - ADF

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:09:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

Sorry for the late answer - I was away at LinuxTag ...

In the Avision backend is only support ADF with sheet-feed
scanenrs. I'll take a look what is needed to control the ADF unit of
your scanner.

Btw. Does the latest (2002-06-04-2141) Avisin release work for you?
     Which release are you currently using?

On: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:07:33 +0200 (CEST),
    Miroslav Hrad <hrad@faster.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
>   have you anybody any experience with scanner HP 7450 C under Linux ?
> (HP 7450 is HP 7400 + ADF (automatic document feeder))
>
> I have this scanner correctly installed with avision.* support.  I can use USB or
> SCSI support.  There is no problem as a normal (flatbed) scanner.  But I don't know,
> how to use ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). (I have Linux RedHat 7.3, sane & avision from last cvs). I can't find any support for ADF.
>
> Please, any suggestion ?
>
> Thank you,
> --mh

k33p h4ck1n6