[sane-devel] java api

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:46:25 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 09:40:24AM +0200, Silvio Vogt wrote:
> i have compiled japi successfully.
> If i run "java Test" i become a very long error message. (view other mail)

That's a segmentation fault. But I have no idea if it's in SANE or the
jscanimage. To be sure, diable everything but "test" in dll.conf.

> Can anybody help me?
> The problem comes with
>    getOptionNative(handle, option, opt);

I tried but I can't even complete make. It stops with:

javac Jscanimage.java
Jscanimage.java:56: Class com.sun.java.swing.ImageIcon not found in import.
import com.sun.java.swing.ImageIcon;
       ^
Jscanimage.java:57: Class com.sun.java.swing.JPanel not found in import.
import com.sun.java.swing.JPanel;
[...]

This is Debian Woody. Maybe I have forgotten to install a package?
jdk1.1-dev is installed.