[sane-devel] Any updates on Sane and BusLogic cards on 2.4.x kernels?

V K list0570@paradise.net.nz
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:55:21 +1200

> Has there been any news on the status of BusLogic cards since Ray Curtis' 14
> May post?  I've not seen anything, beyond reiteration of the problem, on the
> list or in the archives (or anywhere else, for that matter).

I'd be very interested too. Are only the ISA cards affected? In that
case I'm not surprised that buslogic doesn't want to pay for fixing the
driver for their hardware, considering mobos today don't have ISA
slots.

As the original driver developer isn't going to fix it either (let's be
realistic), can someone with some contacts perhaps persuade the person
to publish his thoughts on the problem and a likely fix, so someone
else can have a go at implementation? I'd be interested.

Volker

http://volker.orcon.net.nz/		Please do not CC list postings to me.