[sane-devel] Epson Perferction 1250

Jaeger, Gerhard g.jaeger@earthling.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:41:13 +0100

Hi Uwe,

the Plustek-backend supports the EPSON, that's the code
Gene Heskett (my major tester ;-) mentioned.
The stuff is already include in SANE-1.0.7 but not completely...
The patch Gene mentioned 0.41-99 is currently not available,
but if you like to I can send it to you...
I plan to update the CVS next weekend so that every patch
I got in the meantime (UMAX3400, HP2100C, downloadable
gamma-tables) is available...

Gerhard