[sane-devel] How to find out if USB is available for compilation

paul beard paulbeard@mac.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:02:26 -0800

I guess I don't understand this part of it: the presence of a
library or header doesn't mean there is an accessible device, does
it? I realize looking at dmesg output is less than optimal, but
I'm not sure how else to discover and access devices.