[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1250

Gene Heskett gene_heskett@iolinc.net
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:48:10 -0500

On Friday 08 March 2002 02:34 am, Jaeger, Gerhard wrote:
>Hi Phil,
>
>On Dienstag, 5. März 2002 03:23, Philip Underwood wrote:
>[SNIP]
>
>> In addition to the one that Gene mentioned, there is also a
>> patch available on http://hp2200c.sourceforge.net/
>
>--> ain't this one broken???

While I did make it work, sorta, when the plustek is working, its
working quite a bit better.  But I haven't looked at that one for
at least 2 weeks.  Since there isn't a version number in its
filename, we have no way of determining if the one for download
is the same as the last time you looked or not.  I'm only aware
of one time it was replaced with a newer one.

What I have running here ATM is sane-backends-1.0.7, with the
plustek test archive 41_102 patch, with the backend/plustek.c
from 41_103 overwriting the 102 version, and plustek-usbshading.c
from 41_104 over the 102 version.  Everything works but the
lampoff timings in the plustek.conf file.  Any plustek-usbhw.c
newer than 41_102, up thru 41_104 gives a black only scan result.

Unforch, Gerhard is up to his (fill in the blanks here) at work,
and I'm not coder enough to make any real contribution other than
a bit of fine-tuning. :(