[sane-devel] canon

Simon Heywood simon@triv.org.uk
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:51:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> I gues I can update this to:
> | canon_pp backend for Canon FB630P, FB330P, N640P and N340P parallel-port
> | scanners (wip)
> | http://canon-fb330p.sourceforge.net/
> Am I correct? Is any USB support planned (as mention in the old PROJECTS
> entry)?

USB support is planned for FB630U scanners (and any other models using the
same protocol) as part of our SourceForge project -

http://canon-fb630u.sourceforge.net/

- although it's progressing rather slowly at the moment. My Debian
installation on the PC with the scanner is still awaiting fixing, and has
been for several weeks, but I believe Nathan Rutman is currently working
on the project.

--
  Simon Heywood
  http://www.simonheywood.org.uk/