[sane-devel] Canon N650U test driver correction

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:45:39 +0100

Jason,

the ini files I mean are from sources that National Semiconductors
has given the guys from the HP2200c backend project, I don't
remember the url for now, but I can try and find it out if you want
that stuff.
As you are interested in that stuff, I will try and patch the backend
this evening and send you the sources for testing.

Gerhard