[sane-devel] Problem: Epson 610 vs. Artec AS6E

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:02:11 -0500

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

I have no idea what's going on here. I've not used quiteinsane in a long ti=
me,
and never looked at the source code. So I'm certainly not an expert on
the frontend side.

Is the scanner working?

One thing that can be wrong is that you have two Sane installations on the
same system: One that was compiled from the 1.0.7 sources (probably in
/usr/local) and one that came with the Linux distribution (probably install=
ed
in /usr). This is a sure recipe for disaster...

Karl Heinz