[sane-devel] sane-find-scanner works but scanimage does not find a scanner

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Fri, 10 May 2002 23:49:53 +0200 (CEST)

I 've only these two lines in my snapscan.conf :
(I've not updated the file for months though I have
the last CVS code)

/dev/usb/scanner0
firmware /mnt/hda/windows/system/snape20.bin

 --- Jim Newton <jimka@rdrop.com> a écrit : > do i
need to be using /etc/sane.d or