[sane-devel] sane-find-scanner works but scanimage does not find a scanner

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Sat, 11 May 2002 15:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

did you check the "scanner" module is loaded ?
try to run 'lsmod' to see if it's present.
if not, launch 'modprobe scanner' and report if it
scans. hotplug should have loaded it when you connect
the scanner otherwise.

 --- Jim Newton <jimka@rdrop.com> a écrit : > hi
wolfgang, i was indeed able to get the scanner