[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1250

Adam Williams awilliam@whitemice.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:43:28 -0400 (EDT)

I purchased an Epson 1250 yesteday, assumming that since the 1240 and
earlier were supported that the 1250 would work.  Foolish foolish me.  But
none of the stores around here sell 'supported' USB scanners,  which is
quite irritating.

So I saw the support of the Plustek fro the LM983x (1250),  but when I try
and do a 'make install' I get a unresolved dependency in pt_drv. Any
ideas?

I build samba 1.0.7-cvs, installed that, and them make all in plustek,
and then make install (failed during depmod -a)

Ximian GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS