[sane-devel] Scanning Lineart/Halftone with MICROTEK Scanmak

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Fri, 24 May 2002 22:10:38 +0200

Hi,

yes, indeed, the pnm backend gives nice results in all xsane
modes. I will look into my backend again the week after
next...

Just to be sure, you didn't hear of that problem with other
backends?

Karsten