[sane-devel] Domex DMX 3191 scsi interface card

Peter de Groot pdgtech@kalnet.com.au
Mon, 27 May 2002 03:09:10 +0800

Hi guys...

desperately trying to get my Artec AM12S working under sane.

Problem ....

My machine (RedHat 7.2) does not see the SCSI card.

It is a  DMX 3191  PCI-SCSI Host Adapter (under win98).

An lspci shows
                  00:13:0  SCSI storage controller

Apparently there are NO linux drivers available for this card.

The domex web mailing list archives does not show any drivers,
and I have noticed a few plaintive emails on the net asking for
same.

Has anybody had any luck getting this card to work under Linux.

Many thanks

Cheers
Peter

              PDG Technical Services Pty Ltd
                      ABN 25077936933
 Peter de Groot                             P.O. Box 10349
  08) 90916817                              Kalgoorlie 6430
 pdgtech@kalnet.com.au                      Western Australia