[sane-devel] HP 4100C

Alan Davis adavis@saipan.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:07:25 +1000

I am having some problems with an HP4100C on two different machines, with 2.4.17 and 2.4.18 kernels, one with uhci and the other ohci drivers.  It's very flakey.  Worked the first time, but the line art was skewed, like each line was shifted a few pixels from the last.

Alot of the docs I have seen are using devfs.  Is that required or recommended?

Using debian sid sane 1.0.7, I believe.  Should I move up to CVS?

Alan Davis

--
adavis@saipan.com                                     1-670-322-6580
    Alan E. Davis,  PMB 30, Box 10006, Saipan, MP 96950-8906, CNMI

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
                                  -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)