[sane-devel] mac os x usblib

Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:00:05 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 02:26:05PM +0100, John Doe wrote:
> I have found out what is the meaning in libusb:-06:002
> the -06 is meaning usbbus1  and when there stands -07 usbbus0.

That wouldn't be unusual. With Linux, the first value (e.g. "001") is
the bus, the second (e.g. "007") is the device number.

> Can somebody take a look in the systemprofiler that is it right?
> If I use ./scanimage -L  the prog let me see test:0 and test:1 virtual
> devices!!

At least those seem to work. Did you need to change dll.conf and
enable the test backend to see them? Otherwise you have probaly a
static scanimage with all the backends included.

> but If i make a usbscanner device with mknod the program stops and I
> must kill it!!

Forget about /dev.