[sane-devel] OS X Progress...

Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:12:10 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 04:01:41PM -0500, Brendan Burns wrote:
> So I notice that one problem is that POSTFIX in backends/dll.c is
> defined to be:
>
> ".so.%u"
>
> for Darwin it should be:
>
> ".%u.dylib"

Ok. Can you write that part of code, so it's only executed on MacOS?
What #ifdef can be used to find out if we are using that system?

I'm a bit surprised, because other people seem to get sane running
without any change in dll.c.

> That got me a little farther, then I realized that the sm3600 driver is
> woefully out of date with respect to libusb so I removed that shared
> lib since it was calling usb_init() instead of sanei_usb_init() and a
> few other things which caused crashes...

sm3600 just uses libusb directly. That shouldn't be a problem. If you
could find out where it crashes, that might help.