[sane-devel] HP scanjet 3570c (USB)

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:34:28 +0100

Hi Memala,

the HP Scanjet 3570c is not supported by the hp-backend and I assume not
supported by SANE at all.
The hpscan-device mentioned in the sane-hp manpage (/dev/hpscan) is only
used for the old HP ScanJet Plus. So the configuration with connect-usb
would be the right choice, if it would be supported.

Sincerely

Peter Kirchgessner

--
Peter Kirchgessner