[sane-devel] Canon-SCSI backend

Deiters ukd@xenon.pc.Uni-Koeln.DE
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:07:42 MET

I just re-compiled the Canon-SCSI backend on HP-UX 10.20. It
seems to work. My congratulations to Mitsuru Okaniwa for
a successful bug hunt!

While playing with it I upgraded the support for Canon
film scanners: The focus controls (manual and autofocus)
for the FS2710S model are working now.

The revised Canon backend (with Mitsurus's bug fix and the
improved FS2710 support) can be downloaded from my FTP
server (stthd0.pc.uni-koeln.de) by anonymous FTP:
	pub/canon-1.10.tar.gz
Note: Use a ftp program to download it; http-browsers pointed
at ftp://stthd0... will not get past our firewall.

If I find out how to deal with CVS I might even upload
the programs there.

Best regards,

Ulrich Deiters