[sane-devel] libraries included in the DLL -meta backend

' ' jacy99@pinoymail.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:54:10 +0800

Hello Experts,

Is there any libraries statically linked to the DLL - meta backend?
Were planning to embed Sane but we have a concern on the file size.
Would it possible to strip some of the libraries?  I have seen IJPEG,
and our design as of the moment don't use this library ,how can we
strip this part.  What are other possible ways to decrease the size
of the DLL (meta backend).Say for example we wanted to support only
the Sane net, how can we strip some libraries no longer, and what are
those libraries.

Thanks for the help and time.

--
Sent by Pinoymail, http://www.pinoymail.com/