[sane-devel] NEWBIE - (probably) very silly question SORRY !

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:19:07 -0500 (EST)

As Henning has already pointed out, you first have to make sure that
the scanner is found by the USB scanner driver. I am working on
a procedure description to get EPSON USB scanners to work. It's not
done yet, but maybe it can provide some important pointers:

http://www.khk.net/sane/checklist.html

Plese let me know if this helps, or if it does not, where you found
problems.

Karl Heinz