[sane-devel] Scanner Basics

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:41:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Karl, I looked at the usb.distmap and it has over a hundred entries
most of which are all zeros. In Red Hat 8 there are 18 scanner entries.
They are also all zeros. So I have no way to know how to start. I will
stay with rc.local which is easy to do. I will use the entry in
/etc/modules.conf that works fine after you use depmod -a. Without that
it doesn't work.

Time for Football. My Cowboys are not good this year.