[sane-devel] New to list - need help to understand sane

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:10:21 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 04:19:11PM +1030, William Heidrich wrote:
> Thanks for your various comments. Still having trouble.
>
> Is there anyway I can verify my sane driver installation? (i.e. I
> installed 1.0.9, and believe that I had uninstalled the 1.0.8 version
> properly)

Your logfile shows that you use SANE 1.0.9. You can double-check with
scanimage --version.

To test your installation, you can use "scanimage -d test -T". It
should result in several "PASSED" messages.

However, I don't think you made a mistake. For me it looks like eithe
hardware or kernel driver problems.