[sane-devel] HP5400/5470

Alexander Dubielczyk Alexander.Dubielczyk@gmx.de
24 Nov 2002 02:27:46 +0100

Hello,

I just got a new HP5470C scanner. Yes, i know, the HP 54xx series is not
supported by SANE yet. As far as I learnt from the list`s archive there
are people who are also interested in getting a driver, so I decided to
spent some time on a backend. I also found out that Bertrik Sikken
already spent some time in analysing the communication of this device.

Because I do not want to reinvent the wheel: Is there anyone else
working on that project or has some useful information? I know Bertrik`s
webpages, they seem to be very usefull as starting point.

Regards,

	Alex

--
Alexander Dubielczyk <Alexander.Dubielczyk@gmx.de>