[sane-devel] Epson Gt-6000 Parallel Port Scanner under Red Hat

Mauro Michielon mauro.michielon@csitalia.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:08:27 +0100

Thanks for the fast reply to my answer,

but infortunately I'm already root user (you can see it in the log).

I've no ideas, but maybe there should be something stupid that I miss to
set, cause I read that GT-6000 works fine with other persons.

tnx again
MM