[sane-devel] Re: Darwin/MacOSX

Peter O'Gorman peter@pogma.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:57:33 +0900

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 04:18  AM, Henning Meier-Geinitz
wrote:

> Can you write some lines for README.darwin, so users know that they
> must get this library and where they can get it?

Could you point me at an anonymous cvs server for sane, I'll check it
out and send a patch to this list. There is probably one listed on the
web pages somewhere that I simply missed when I looked just now, sorry.

I can't promise that I'll get to it this weekend, but I should be able
to get it done next weekend with luck. I'll also include native loader
support in dll.c, so that my dlcompat library is not required.

Thanks,
Peter