[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1250

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard at gjaeger.de
Fri Nov 15 21:26:00 GMT 2002

So where's the problem so far?

You need an already installed and working usb subsystem
with the scanner module loaded.
You'll need at least SANE-1.0.9 installed and the plustek.conf
file set to your device...

TPA means TransParency Adaptor and is delivered with the
EPSON 1250 Photo.

That's all. If you have further questions, please be more specific
  Gerhard