[sane-devel] Scanner Basics

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Sun Nov 17 21:31:44 GMT 2002

It does not matter that all the entries are zeros. Just change the
vendor and product IDs (second and third numeric column after the
driver name), leave the rest alone. But as a different thread
reported, you may have to add this new entry to usb.handmap and
not the distmap file.

Karl Heinz

Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk at khk.net
PGP Key at                 http://www.khk.net/download/khk.asc