[sane-devel] Umax Ultraslim 1220

David Lerner dslerner@ieee.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:44:30 -0400

The Epson 1650 is reliable supported by SANE. It has recently been
replaced by the 1660 whis is much the same, but with USB2.0 instead
of USB1.1. A good friend has purchaed this scaner and tested it with
SANE. It is available for Euro 253,30 from http://www.eisystems.be.
This scanner may be one of the least expensive that is supported by
SANE, although it is not low cost.

Dave