[sane-devel] Proposal: SANE standard addition

Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:59:35 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 11:42:27AM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> "For depth 1, the leftmost pixel is stored in the most significant
> bit, and the rightmost pixel in the least significant bit."
>
> I'll also fix the test backend and xscanimage.

I have changed the standard in CVS and updated the test backend and
xscanimage. If anyone likes to implement non-aligned 1-bit color mode
in xscanimage or implement all the modes for gimp/saving to files, go
ahead (after 1.0.9 is released). Currently only preview works (with
byte-aligned 1 bit per color data).