[sane-devel] USB scanners page.

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:33:58 +0100

I have just uploaded an update to the "USB Scanners under Linux". I
would be grateful if people could check the page out an let me know
of any errors and or omissions.

I would also like to hear of suggestions for a couple of scanners
that are well supported under Linux and are *currently* purchasable.
It does not matter if they are a bit more expensive than the run of
the mill scanners. It used to be easy as I could just say buy Epson
but this is no longer realistic.

Christmas time is approaching again, and last year the web page
received some 35,000 hits in the six weeks prior to Christmas, and
I anticipate looking at normal monthly growth over the rest of this year
that it will be at least double that this year. It would be good to have
the table as accurate as possible and some recommendations as to which
scanners to buy.

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195